Davido has been making headlines over his newly purchased Rolls Royce.
Here are some facts that will very well interest you to know about the new power engine:
- The new whip is a 2021 Rolls Royce Cullinan Black Badge.
- The 2021 Rolls Royce cost at least $382,000, that is approximately, over 183 million naira.
- The Musical icon purchased his Rolls Royce at ‘Luxury Auto Collection’, Scottsdale, Arizona.
- The Engine of the vehicle is 6.8L Twin-Turbo V12 Gas, which provides 563 horsepower.Davido’s 2021 Rolls Royce Cullinan
- The Drivetrain runs an ‘All-Wheel Drive’
- It has a transmission of 8-Speed Automatic.
- The Cullinan is truly the Rolls-Royce of SUVs with a refined and unprecedented level of luxury.
- The 2021 Cullinan is nothing short of a rolling palace that pampers riders and amazes onlookers.
- It rides on an air suspension that receives information from a road-scanning camera and automatically makes the necessary adjustments.
- Ride comfort is beyond the regular standard. That is to say that the Cullinan is whisper quiet (does not cause any noise disturbance to the VIP passengers).
- The interior spacious cabin is lined in box-grain leather, lambs-wool carpeting, beautiful wood trim, and milled-aluminum accents.
- The 2021 Cullinan has a touchscreen infotainment system with a redundant controller on the center console. An Apple CarPlay is also included on this model. The available rear-seat entertainment option adds a 12.0-inch screen to the back of each front seat. Along with a Wi-Fi hotspot, the Cullinan has a bespoke audio system that features 18 speakers.
- There is no disputing the advanced level of luxury that Davido rewarded himself with, a luxury well deserved. A very big congratulations to the ‘Tule’ Master.