The National Youth Service Corps, NYSC, has released the list of foreign Universities banned from participating in the 2021 Batch A orientation course.
The universities affected are in the Republic of Benin and Niger. The ban is allegedly as a result of the universities awarding degrees in a few months after matriculation. Although, the NYSC management did not provide enough reasons for its decision.
However, the NYSC circular (dated Friday, March 5th, 2021) to state and FCT coordinators, informed all D&R and foreign-trained verification officers in the states to take note of the under-listed schools.
The affected universities include:
- Al-Nahda International University (Niger Republic)
- Ecole Superieur Sainte Felicite (Benin Republic)
- Ecole Superieur D Administration et DEconomics (Benin Republic);
- Ecole Superieur DEnseignement Professionelle Le Berger – ESEP Le Berger (Benin Republic)
- Ecole Superieur St. Louis DAfrique (Benin Republic)
- Institute Superieur de Comm.
- Dord Et De Management – ISFOP (Benin Republic)
- International University, Bamenda (Cameroon)